James is an engaging and influential speaker having presented at a range of large international conferences in the UK and USA. His topics of interest include:
- Drones & Autonomous Systems
- Regulation & Standards
- Drone Applications & Use Cases
- Control Engineering
If you would like to book James to speak at your event please use the contact link above
19th March 2019 - ARPAS AGM
- Introduction to EASA Regulations
- Announcing ARPAS Accreditation Intentions
21/ 22nd May 2019 - Will drones replace the laser scanner?
- What is photogrammetry and how does it compare to laser scanning?
- What are the cutting edge use cases for photogrammetry and where is it most cost effective?
- What are the biggest challenges when using drones on survey projects?
- Where is survey technology heading in the future?
12th March 2019 - Panel Discussion: Blockchain in Aviation
- What are the main use cases for blockchain in aviation
- Why is blockchain perfectly suited in aviation
11th February 2019 - Drone Regulations: The Operators Perspective
- EASA Regulations
- ANO Ammendment Order 2018
- UK Government Drone Bill
15th November 2018 - Mapping hard to access and remote areas with Drones
- Challenges associated with mapping underground areas and how drones can improve the process
- Key geo-spatial solutions enabling mapping of complex spaces
- What does this case study tell us about using drones in spaces GPS signals can’t reach?
- Commercial UAV Show 2017
- Skytech 2015
- American Control Conference 2013
- Automatic Control Conference 2013
- Geobusiness 2015
- Digital Construction 2016
- Flood Expo 2016
- Bridges 2015